Saturday 7 April 2012

Yesterday

Yesterday was fairly action packed! First was grand central station:







I looked behind me and was pleased to see the Chrysler building- I hadn't realised they were so close:



I set off for Brooklyn - the city was really interesting and pretty and definitely not as crowded as I feared:







I made it to brooklyn and walked over the Brooklyn bridge - the views were beautiful!




Brooklyn:



Manhattan:










If you look closely, you can see lady liberty!




I went to the Brooklyn Tabernacle for their Easter presentation service called 'The Story if Love'. It was a narrated story that used powerful short action scenes and still image. They used a lot of music and lighting. It went from creation to resurrection. Here are some images:













They made use of the whole auditorium:







Arisen!



On the way home I walked back over the Brooklyn Bridge - the night skyline was fabulous - the photos don't do it justice!










2 comments:

  1. Wow, NY looks amazing, want to go! Glad you've managed to pack in so much to a day. We're all fine, simba has taken to sleeping in the bathroom, lol, I found her asleep in the chair in the middle of the night, in the dark I thought she was a giant rat :-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen- this looks incredible! So many iconic places!

    ReplyDelete